1) Cook pasta shells according to package instructions. Drain.
2) Mix broccoli, ricotta cheese, onion, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
3) Add approximately 1 cup of tomatoes to the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking
pan. Use a fork to break apart tomatoes.
4) Add a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture to each of the shells. Arrange the shells evenly, open side up, in the pan.
5) Add remaining tomatoes on top of and around the shells.
6) Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 375 F for 25 minutes or until the
shells are cooked. Serve.